TERMS & CONDITIONS
By entering Looze Control you will:
1. Enter the competition as part of these condition of entry:
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia and New Zealand only. Employees and/or volunteers of the Organisers are ineligible to enter. Entry is only valid if all details on the Application Form is completed. No responsibility taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
3. Received the Rules and Regulations after application has been accepted.
4. You have provided the correct personal information. All entries become the property of the NOJON Entertainment. The Organisers reserves the right to use the content of all entries for the purpose of future promotions.
5. The Organisers is NOJON Entertainment (ABN: 87162330285)
6. Your parent or legal guardian has signed the parental consent form if you are under the age of 18 from the date of competition.
7. Be responsible to be informed of any important event information and changes related to the event.
8. Agree that you will be filmed and photographed unless a written letter is provided one (1) week prior to the event date.
9. Agree that the rules and regulations may change without notice. The organisers will endeavour to inform you of any changes.
10. Judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Any un-sport man like or misbehaviour will not be tolerated. Any incidents should be reported to the organizers in a calm and discrete manner. All issues will be dealt with great seriousness and may lead to disqualifications and be reported to the legal authorities.
12. Be automatically disqualified if any team member is found to carry, have taken drugs or alcohol before and during the event.
13. In the event that the prize money cannot be raised in full, the Organisers reserves the right to alter the prize money pro rata to the amount raised in the registration fee.
14. You are in a financial position to pay all fees and charges by the due date.
You agree to indemnify and hold NOJON, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any injury, loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees or ambulance fees,due to competing in this competition.
We understand and appreciate your concern about the privacy afforded to information collected about you. Looze Control is bound by the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act. We now provide the following privacy statement that relates to personal information collected about you of Looze Control.
Personal information collected.
The information collected by Looze Control, its agent or administrator, includes your name, home address, home contacts numbers, fax, email, credit card details. Collection of this information is necessary to process and to deliver your registration forms.
Use and disclosure of personal information.
Information collected by Looze Control is only disclosed to our fulfillment. We may from time to time send you information about other events, and promotions that might interest you. You may cancel this benefit by contacting us and asking to remove you from our promotions.
Access to your information.
You may request access to the personal information that Looze Control holds about you by contacting us.